Therapeutic Approach to Cannabis & Yoga
- Join us this Fall in the beautiful Rocky mountains!
- A weekend of ganja, good food, hiking, yoga, movement, meditation & massage.
- Warm your heart, calm your mind and ease your aches & pains.
- Yogi D & his crew will lead you on a relaxing journey with a mindful, pot-friendly crowd(come alone or with friends).
- Please feel free to go with your own flow all weekend long.
- Saturday night we will gather to celebrate cannabis with an awesome meal followed by a DJ'ed free-flow meditation.
- Let-go of your tech devices and busyness and hike to the top of the hill with a gorgeous view of the mountains.
- A safe space for you to either chill-out, be full-of-energy or a combination of both.
- Explore that playful part of you that can be present in the moment and feel free.
During your weekend retreat enjoy
- Six healthy delicious meals according to your dietary needs.
- Tea & Munchies
- Special Goodie Bag with yummy treats.
Yogi D & Friends are excited to share their creative mix
- Restorative, Vinyasa flow, nidra, partner & laughter yoga.
- Thai, shiatsu & therapeutic acro massage.
- Movement meditation to an eclectic mix of music.
420 YOGA RETREAT CURRENT ITINERARY: Subject to change
FRIDAY OCT. 6th
4:20pm YOGA HAPPY HOUR & Opening Ceremony
Dinner 6 pm
7:30pm CAMPFIRE Community Smoke & Smores Joints from The Herbal Cure
SATURDAY OCT. 7th
7:30am SILENT MEDITATION Veteran Christopher Jennnings
8:00am SATIVA VINYASA FLOW 75 min. Twisted Sister's Shelly Jenkins
10:30am HIKE, SLACKLINE, NAP
2-4pm PARTNER YOGA & MASSAGE with Mary Jane's Medicinals Yogi-D & Daisy 2 hrs.
7pm MOVEMENT MEDITATION & STONER NIDRA
SUNDAY OCT. 8th
7:30am SILENT MEDITATION Veteran Christopher Jennings
8am MINDFUL FLOW & RESTORE with Infinite CBD
11am NAMASTE Closing Ceremony & Lunch Bags
More info. firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the Ranch aspencanyon.com/about