Ever since I gave up meat and started focusing on a plant based diet, I’ve been learning new ways to satisfy old cravings. These Vegan Chipotle Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos hit the spot when I’m craving something spicy, crunchy, and delicious. The crunch and density from the cauliflower make the meal feel hearty and filling. The olive oil and avocado make up for the bulk of the calories in healthy fats, and the chipotle buffalo spice gives it an amazing flavor profile that’s sure to put this on your menu’s regular rotation.
Prep: 5 Min
Cook: 25 Min
Total: 30 Min
- 1/2 head cauliflower - chopped into small pieces
- 4 T olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3/4 hot sauce of your choice ( I use Frank’s Original )
- 1 Tsp chipotle pepper powder
- pepper to taste
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1/2 head iceberg or romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 avocado pitted and sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion diced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a 9x12 baking dish mix cauliflower, olive oil, minced garlic, chipotle pepper powder, pepper, and all 3/4 of your hot sauce. Spread evenly with a spatula, making sure every piece is coated.
- Place in oven and cook for 20 minutes at 425 degrees. Turn on high broil for last 5 minutes to crisp cauliflower.
- Warm tortillas on a baking sheet in the oven.
- Assemble tacos topping tortillas with lettuce, sliced avocado, and diced red onion.
Enjoy these as tacos, burritos, and even on vegan veggie sandwiches!!
Let me know in the comments what some of your favorite vegan meals are!